Custard Recipe Ingredients:
- Cooking time 15 min
- 320 g Milk
- 128 g eggs
- 48 g Sugar
- 1 g Vanilla beans
- 1 g Cornstarch
- Salt Pinch
- Boil the milk with the vanilla beans.
- Mix egg yolks, sugar and corn starch until the sugar is melted.
- Remove the vanilla pod and pour the boiling milk, little by little, never ceasing to rotate with a whip.
- Pour into the saucepan and thicken over low heat, without boiling, while stirring continuously.
- Pour into small individual bowls, cover with a piece of buttered aluminum foil to prevent the formation of a skin surface.
- Refrigerate after cooling.
- Serve chilled, garnished with a cookie or a spoonful of jam.