Iced Chocolate Recipe
Iced Chocolate Recipe Ingredients:
Iced Chocolate Recipe:
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan with a little water.
- Run until it is smooth.
- It must be liquid enough: just add water as needed.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill halfway with chocolate ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, then finish filling the cups.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream again.
- Top up with whipped cream whipped.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately: the ice melts very quickly, because of hot chocolate .