Praline ice Cream Recipe
Praline ice Cream Recipe Ingredients:
- 285 g Custard
- 34 g Almonds Powder
- 42 g Sugar
- 51 g Water
- 14 g Lemon juice
- 71 g Cream
Praline ice Cream Recipe:
- First prepare the praline:
- Heat the sugar with a few drops of lemon juice and water.
- When the sugar starts to caramelize, throw in the chopped almonds and cook, turning, until caramel brown.
- Pour onto a greased plate and let the mix cool.
- When done, remove it from the plate and break apart.
- Chop pieces of praline powder with a rolling pin or blender.
- Make a custard and add the praline in the warm cream.
- Add the cream and beat vigorously.
- Mix well, pour into ice cream maker and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.