Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
200 g caster sugar
1 bag (s) of raspberry coulis (thick French sauce that can be bought from shops)
1 lemon (s)
1000 g strawberries
Strawberry Sorbet Recipe:
- Remove the stalk and wash the fruit.
- The move to the blender or juicer.
- Then strain through a fine sieve (tea strainer type).
- Pour into a bowl, add the lemon juice and orange and sugar.
- Melt the sugar and mix.
- Pour into ice cream maker.
- Serve 2 scoops of sorbet in a champagne glass.
- Pour a red fruit coulis